Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm sad

Today i feel so down....i'm very sad..so many things happen that make me feel that life is so hard...i feel life is not fair as it does not give me the chances to choose...i've hurt someone's feelings...and i feel so bad..i hope the person understand why i did that...hmm i wish..huhh very bad...i'm sorry
I AM SO SORRY

I am sorry
I am sorry that i disapoint you
I am sorry that i do every thing wrong
I an sorry that im not your prefect little girl
I am sorry that i am not in love with u
I am sorry for breaking your heart
I am sorry that i am addicted to being high
I am sorry for the pain im feeling
I am sorry that know ones understands me
I am sorry

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to addicted to being high? apekejadah?

    huhu..
    jgn sedey2 ya!
    (look who's talking!) huhu

    ReplyDelete